(Facing off against the Avalanche Rider himself, photo by Craig Gibson)
For each deck, you need to find at least five different things.
- Who is credited with “inventing” the deck, and what has happened to them in the meantime?
- What is the basic template for the deck?
- What is the best tournament result with the deck, and who played it?
- What is the total amount of money won with the deck in the Top 8s of PCs and $10Ks?
- Is the deck the most accomplished representative of its primary team affiliation? If not, which other deck won more with that team affiliation, and what are the answers to #1, #2, and #3 for that deck?
Your target decks: Wild Vomit, AGL, and War Paint. Of course.
This Tiny Treasure Hunt will be different, much more exhaustive, and I will be the arbiter of all final numbers and answers. Some of the questions actually lend themselves to expanded interpretation. Things should get interesting. All daytime questions need to be addressed here on the blog since I can’t get to Realms from work. If you need to ask something without the world knowing, drop me a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I will send rares as prizes, and as always… Happy Hunting.