(My painting entitled “First Love”, illustrating #1 on the list.)
Okay, this idea is lifted from numerous sources. The search terms people use to find our little corners of the blogosphere are an endless source of delight for those of us with access to such an information saturated medium. Here are my favorites from Full. Body. Transplant. These came in just this week.
1. bliss crotch – It is indeed a primary motivation, but unless you are looking for my psychedelic interpretation of blissful monogamy… you have come to the wrong place.
2. switch bodies – This is the most often clicked search concept for people landing here. I often wonder if they found the instructions they were looking for.
3. “she can turn into” – Oh how I love experimenting with the conclusion of that thought in real life.
4. teen titan tentacles – Icky ending to #3. But it does have possiblities.
5. hot love – I chuckle when I realize what this person was really after.
6. body pleasures list ways – Here? On this blog? I guess so, if you can read between the lines.
7. say it was a good day – I always do. It’s the only day we ever have.
8. comfort – Proud to be a part of that number.
9. cow – What???
10. frozen iguana – Sounds like the name of a slushy drink. Yum.
11. How to build my Life – Aim to please, and shoot to kill.
12. aquaman effect photoshop – He. Has. Arrived. A photoshop filter is the crowning achievement of any superhero’s career.
13. count points banana – Hmmm. I wonder. This one I just MUST google for myself.
Happy Thursday, you freaky Thirteener you. Write your own list and link it here. Do it now.