The social club of Vs. System is shifting gears. We are undergoing a paradigm update. Today I am going to describe the revolution with words that tend to clump closely according to opening consonants.
1. Instead of an authoritative central location, we now have a Humanizing Hub.
2. Rather than a completely subjective evaluation of the global output, there is now a Verifying Vote. (A click for me is a click for thee. If anyone ever wanted to vote for this site, now is your chance.)
3. Elitism Erodes Exponentially, as we slide into a sort of people’s revolution.
4. Instead of Conquest, Cracked Characters Create Consensus.
5. Dicks Dissolve, and we start to act like human beings again.
6. It feels like there is some kind of dissipation of electricity, as the Power Pours Personally throughout the system.
7. The whole “king of the hill” chest-thumping mentality fades, And An Elegant Equality Gains Glorious luminosity.
8. The truly passionate remain, forming the Core Civiliation that will thrive into the future.
9. We mirror the comic books that our game is based on, struggling with forces beyond our control, forming a Banded Brotherhood of hope for the coming years.
10. The DIY Ethos Emerges.
11. Personal Pleasure Reigns Rowdy, and things are going to get sloppy good.
12. Our Own hands will build it.
13. There are no more excuses. We can’t hide behind our computer screens and whine about The Things “They” are doing wrong. We must do this ourselves. We Will Win. Watch us.
I have no clue whether that worked or not, and I guess I never did fit the Yin Yang thing in there. The original idea was to highlight the fact that we are transitioning from Competitive to Casual, from Conquest to Community, from Elitism to Empowerment, and from Dickery to Delight. Of course, both sides are neccesary for the dynamic beauty that makes life worth living. Our little card game community is shifting toward the Yin, but we will always love us some Yang. Peace out.