We eat chinese buffet as often as we can afford it. I love checking off the number of different species in my belly when we are done. Then, the cookies.
Ten or twelve years ago, we started adding the words “in bed” at the end of every fortune. It is really fun to play in large groups after a good meal. Laughter helps the digestion. Today I play with you. Let me share the last thirteen slips of paper we pulled from our fortune cookies. In bed.
1. “The stars appear every night.” … in bed.
2. “Consider gain and loss, but never be greedy.” … in bed.
3. “This is a good time to consider formally helping others.” … in bed.
4. “You’ll have all sorts of chances to make a happy encounter.” … in bed.
5. “You can depend on the trust of the collective.” … in bed.
6. “Happier days are definitely ahead for you, struggle has ended.” … in bed.
7. “Rely on your own good judgement to lead you to success.” … in bed.
8. “Sincerity is the finest point of communication.” … in bed.
9. “Set high goals.” … in bed.
10. “Take the initiative and others will support you.” … in bed.
11. “The last thing you need sharpened is your tongue.” … in bed.
12. “Aspire to be great, then give everything you have.” … in bed.
13. “Grasp the opportunities that are coming your way.” … in bed.
So that’s what happens when the crumbs hit the sheets in our house. You can grab a fortune online right now by clicking around in here, and then you need to make your own list of recent prophecies and link it to: www.thursdaythirteen.com … in bed.