(Deadgirl arising with Team Spirit, by Dan Panosian, from Upper Deck’s Vs. System.)
Okay gang, it’s time to show the hater(s?) what we are made of. Thankfully, there are only a tiny few nasty boys left on the boards. Let’s leave them behind and really progress this time, as a community.
I just found some spectacular aphorisms that are very appropriate at this moment in our evolution as a trading card game commmunity. (Thanks Sandy!)
We can do this. I know we can. Let’s take these to heart, and keep the good vibes going until the “dead body” of our beloved game jumps up and starts dancing wildly again.
1. Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
2. Words that soak into the ears are whispered, not yelled.
3. Meanness doesn’t just happen overnight.
4. Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads.
5. Do not corner something that you know is meaner than you.
6. It doesn’t take a very big person to carry a grudge.
7. You cannot unsay a cruel word.
8. Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.