Nina and I have played this game every night for a week. Seriously, we have.
The person who can answer these questions first wins any three rares in my possession that do not fit in my weenie decks. Ready, set, Unicorn!
1. What is the name of the game?
2. Why is that the perfect opening hand?
3. What characters did Ulysses become to win the game on turn three?
4. What is that on the wall behind the cards?
5. What is that Pandora thing all about?
6. What’s up with the juxtaposed images? It was not done with Photoshop, so how did the Unicorns get on the Pandora screen?
Go get ’em, Zebra.